We’re always growing
Saving the World.
Budderfly is revolutionizing the way business manages energy consumption, driving savings, growth, and a healthier world. We’re growing and succeeding, too.
Budderfly is always seeking innovative, hard-working professionals who believe in our mission to create better business and a better world by helping organizations reduce their carbon footprint and dramatically reduce their energy costs. We want to hear from you.
Business Development Representative
- Hunt for new business opportunities. Identify prospects and initiate outreach with timely follow up of phone calling and/or e-mail campaigns to potential clients.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Teams to self-generate new appointments and/or convert to qualified leads
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns.
- Utilize social selling techniques and digital campaigns to source leads
- Collaborate with team and Account Executives with consistent prospect feedback and status updates.
DevOps Security Engineer
- Maintain and administer Budderfly’s Software as a Service (SaaS) production infrastructure, hosted at Amazon Web Services)
- Maintain, improve, and execute our continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) infrastructure
- Keep infrastructure compliant with various certifications including ISO27001 and SSAE 18
- Work with auditors on obtaining and maintaining certifications
- Proactively follow news about new Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) to implement preventative measures such as patching and implementing workarounds when no patches are available
- Work with external partners on execution of vulnerability scans, and work with internal engineering staff on resolution of vulnerabilities
- Maintain a technical debt registry for security issues to be addressed
- Prioritize security projects based on risk
- Inspect current software/services for known vulnerabilities, such as java/web-based applications exposing REST APIs
Energy Billing Analyst
- Creates, reviews, and approves utility invoices ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Investigates billing and payment errors, resolves discrepancies, and reconciles accounts.
- Understands our Energy Management Outsourcing Agreements and ensures all location discount schedules are updated and accurate monthly.
- Works closely with our rates specialists to ensure the maintenance of utility tariff data within our database.
- Ensures the satisfaction of all customers by providing timely responses to inquiries and providing superior level of service.
- Tracks and obtains missing invoices from utility providers.
- Participates in customer requested or other internal projects to advance the mission of the organization.
- Actively participates in the development of our systems, tools, and processes.
Inside Sales Representative
· Provide sales support for Account Executives focused on expansion of Franchise and/or MUO (Multi-Unit Owner) accounts
· Work closely with Account Executive to Identify prospects and initiate outreach with timely follow up of phone calling and/or e-mail campaigns to potential clients.
· Work closely with Marketing and Sales Teams to generate new leads and appointments through social, email and direct call campaigns
· Front-line customer interaction through sales process and customer registrations
· Collaboration with customer support team through transition to active account
• Research assigned accounts / market segment to create qualified target prospect list
• Strategically prospect for new customers and partnerships by conducting lead generation through cold calls and email campaigns
• Cultivate strong relationships with key decision-makers
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline to ensure bookings over-achievement
• Partner with Budderfly Sales, Operations and Technology teams to engage directly with potential clients to introduce Budderfly’s Energy Efficiency as a Service solution
• Negotiate complex deals and assist in responding to RFPs to win business
• Manage complex sales cycle through closure for new accounts and expansion
• Achieve business goals and quota for assigned accounts
Data Science Engineer
- Perform research, analysis, coding, testing and debugging of reports and dashboards utilizing AWS Quicksight, Microsoft Excel, and related tools
- Analyze data to gain insights, provide information, and make recommendations to the business
- Participate in the engineering of IoT telemetry data capture, storage and analysis infrastructure
- Present data analysis to vendors, partners and internal Budderfly personnel
- Work with Agile software lifecycle methodologies and technologies such as Jira, Git and others
- Create technical design documents and present them to team members for review
- Work effectively in a collaborative development environment
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to development standards
- Work with other departments to ensure consistent focus on producing quality deliverables in a timely manner
Equipment Assembler and Technician
· Track incoming equipment serial numbers
· Unbox and setup equipment
· Download and install equipment software updates
· Confirm all components are functioning correctly by following a documented process
· Log test results into Budderfly’s installation tracking system
· Repackage equipment into a kit and log into Budderfly’s inventory system
- · Help develop effective recruitment strategies.
- · Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
Director Sales Operations
· Oversee growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans focused on annual sales targets including sales analytics, reporting process control and sales optimization
· Track and analyze sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics to measure sales activities that have significant impact on sales productivity and sales forecasting
· Manage quota setting, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design, administration, and recruiting selection for ISR/BDR sales talent
· Develop key performance metrics to measure activities that have most significant impact on sales productivity
· Optimize sales process, recognize trends in sales data, refine operational models
· Maximize Sales and growth, trends in sales data through CRM HubSpot
Electrical Engineer Project Manager
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (EIT / PE a Plus)
· 5-7 Years Successful Electrical PM Experience
· Manage all Financial Aspects of Projects through Ongoing Job Forecasting.
· Experience in Lighting Design
· Knowledge of Local and National Codes
· Prior Experience in Electrical Estimating
· Strong Computer Skills
· Strong Problem-Solving Skills
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication
· Outstanding Interpersonal Skills
Technical Support Associate
. Research and identify solutions to various problems related to energy-saving solutions including but not limited to Electrical and HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, metering, etc.
· Track customer issues issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
· Communicate with clients and 3rd party vendors through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat application
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Ensure all issues are properly logged
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
· Follow up with clients to ensure their equipment is fully functional after troubleshooting
· Prepare accurate and timely reports
· Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
· Deliver training to vendors on systems, processes and technologies
· Other job-related duties may be assigned.