We’re always growing
Saving the World.
Budderfly is revolutionizing the way business manages energy consumption, driving savings, growth, and a healthier world. We’re growing and succeeding, too.
Budderfly is always seeking innovative, hard-working professionals who believe in our mission to create better business and a better world by helping organizations reduce their carbon footprint and dramatically reduce their energy costs. We want to hear from you.
Senior Software Engineer
- Provide a senior-level contribution to a team responsible for the design, development and implementation of critical business applications
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior level team members
- Work with Agile software lifecycle methodologies
- Create technical design documents
- Perform research, analysis, coding, debugging, troubleshooting and testing
- Work effectively in a collaborative development environment
- QA testing of all code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure adherence to coding standards
- Solid time management skills
- Work with other departments to ensure consistent focus on producing quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Desired Characteristics:
- Must possess effective interpersonal, analytical, leadership and oral and writing communication skills.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to think out of the box and bring a new perspective.
- Excellent verbal, written, spreadsheet, slide generation and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to present complex data to facilitate analysis and decision-making.
- Passion for improving energy efficiency results
- Stooping, standing and ability to climb stairs and ladders; visual acuity.
- Work across organization teams to coordinate required resources to perform work.
· Help develop effective recruitment strategies.
· Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Develop and maintain talent management processes.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Monitor employee morale and company culture.
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance.
- Maintain employee personnel records.
Sales Operations Administrator
- Administer Zoho CRM to ensure opportunities are created and maintained by Sales
- Work with managers and team members to create CRM reports and dashboards to ensure all updates are aligned with business needs and process changes
- Monitor that activity is correctly logged and information is available to the team and management to meet aggressive growth goals
- Quickly understand internal processes and help identify/eliminate bottlenecks and inconsistencies so Sales runs at optimal levels
- Catalog Sales operation process and collateral such as documentation, case studies, pricing, and proposal templates and ensure changes are communicated to Sales
- Track partner registered leads and manage and administer commission programs