We’re always growing
Saving the World.
Budderfly is revolutionizing the way business manages energy consumption, driving savings, growth, and a healthier world. We’re growing and succeeding, too.
Budderfly is always seeking innovative, hard-working professionals who believe in our mission to create better business and a better world by helping organizations reduce their carbon footprint and dramatically reduce their energy costs. We want to hear from you.
Technical Support Associate
· Research and identify solutions to various problems related to energy-saving solutions including but not limited to HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, metering, etc.
· Track customer issues issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
· Communicate with clients and 3rd party vendors through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat application
· Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
· Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
· Ensure all issues are properly logged
· Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
· Follow up with clients to ensure their equipment is fully functional after troubleshooting
Customer care and Support Specialist
- Act as Liaison with management and our customers
- Provide dedication to improve customer service and business productivity
- Proactively manage customer portfolio including billing, IoT, monitoring and customer reach-out
- Provide excellent and timely customer service through phone, email, chat
Warehouse Pick/Pack Associate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload, check in, receive, and put away product
- Pick and pack product for shipment to contractors
- Perform cycle counting and stock verification
- Transfer product between inventory business units based on set of guidelines
- Storing, cutting, packing, loading for shipment
- Receiving, building, shipping Kits/BOMS
- Following safety techniques and participation in safety programs
Associate Mechanical Engineer
2-5 Years Of Hands-on Industry-related Experience.
Thorough knowledge of mechanical building operation; construction and maintenance materials, practices, equipment, and systems.
Experience with commercial side energy analysis (energy efficiency, renewable technology, HVAC analysis, building load analysis, etc.).
Knowledge of renewable energy technologies and systems.
Knowledge of building codes and environmental/ safety regulations.
Customer Onboarding Specialist
- Provide ongoing support across all key areas of customer onboarding lifecycle
- Audit all paperwork submitted by each customer to ensure accuracy and complete requirements
- Work with all utility providers and customers to obtain historic utilization needed to establish proper billing terms
- Create new utility accounts for customers including management of the deposit and transition lifecycle
Energy Performance Engineer
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or demonstrated extensive experience the Energy solution field including certifications such as CEM, CEA, LEED AP
• Ability to prioritize and support multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of basic industry principles – LED, HVAC/R, refrigeration, water, gas, etc.
• Strong Problem-solving skills.
• Able to work remotely and independently.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, oral, written communication, and presentation skills.
Account Based Marketing Manager
- Drive day-to-day ABM digital execution, including campaign planning, collecting required deliverables, and reporting
- Collaborate and partner with Growth, Brand Marketing and Content Strategy on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing, and creative development to ensure effectiveness for strategic accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, and calls to action for personas and key accounts.
- Coordinate with partners/sales and sales ops on gathering account insights. Provide ongoing data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing tools and resources to provide value to sales
- Develop and provide ongoing sales communication to ensure alignment, collaboration, and follow up on marketing generated leads
Utility Rate Specialist
- Develop and maintain the rate repository for all rate tariffs for utilities we do business with
- Research all new utilities for rate tariff options by going to utility web sites, signing up for utility email distribution lists, calling utilities to understand various charges, etc.
- Work with onboarding team to ensure all new accounts are onboarded with best possible rate structure
- Review and correct and rate errors found on monthly bills to customers that are rejected by the billing team
- Track ongoing tariff changes and work with customer service team to ensure that information is properly communicated to customers
Supply Chain Analyst
- Primary person responsible for the overall managing of the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process including tracking, reporting and reconciliation. Assist on creation of contractor specific programs in conjunction with Field Operations and Finance departments.
- Responsible for reconciliation of returned product variances, as well as administering the return goods process and handling of eligible credits, analyzing and processing.
- Collaborates with the Accounts Payable team to perform reconciliation analysis of vendor debits compared to pending RMA receipts.
- Interacts with a wide range of internal and external business partners (project coordinators, contractors, and management).
- Review and reconcile invoices from our installation and service contractors. Match quoted price for installation to invoiced amount
- Research and verify invoices and confirm the installation/service scheduled is completed and matches contractors list on invoice
- Maintain detailed log of all submitted invoices and update/request necessary documentation from contractors including W9, business license and insurance documentation
Data Science Engineer
- Perform research, analysis, coding, testing and debugging of reports and dashboards utilizing AWS Quicksight, Microsoft Excel, and related tools
- Analyze data to gain insights, provide information, and make recommendations to the business
- Participate in the engineering of IoT telemetry data capture, storage and analysis infrastructure
- Present data analysis to vendors, partners and internal Budderfly personnel
- Work with Agile software lifecycle methodologies and technologies such as Jira, Git and others
- Create technical design documents and present them to team members for review
Solutions Sales Engineer
• Understand and quantify LED, HVAC/R, refrigeration, water, gas, and renewable energy savings opportunities in commercial businesses.
• Assist with pre-sales opportunity qualification, discovery, solution analysis and proposal generation.
• Interface with the Budderfly Sales Account Executives and customer prospect throughout the sales cycle, regularly attending both internal and customer meetings.
• Participate in the financial evaluation of sales opportunities by inputting data into cost savings models & ROI analysis tools.
• Assess feasibility and determine viability of opportunity through upgrades to lighting systems, HVAC systems, refrigeration systems, gas systems, water systems and telephony systems including analysis for repair/replace scenarios, along with other savings opportunities within the Budderfly model.
• Efficiently complete site surveys and analyses, gather data, review utility billing, confirm solution requirements and overall fit, presenting the recommendations and proposed solution to the Sales Account Executives, Customers, and other key Budderfly personnel.
Energy Billing Analyst
- Creates, reviews and approves utility invoices ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
- Investigates billing and payment errors, resolves discrepancies and reconciles accounts.
- Understands our Energy Management Outsourcing Agreements and ensures all location discount schedules are updated and accurate monthly.
- Works closely with our rates specialists to ensure the maintenance of utility tariff data within our database.
- Ensures the satisfaction of all customers by providing timely responses to inquiries and providing superior level of service.
Senior Software Engineer
- Provide a senior-level contribution to a team responsible for the design, development and implementation of critical business applications
- Provide mentoring and guidance to junior level team members
- Work with Agile software lifecycle methodologies
- Create technical design documents
- Perform research, analysis, coding, debugging, troubleshooting and testing
- Work effectively in a collaborative development environment
- QA testing of all code
Financial Planning and Analyst
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial Reports
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and
Customer Data Specialist
· Process all required documentation to complete customer sign up process.
· Follow-up on open items including contracts and related paperwork.
· Work with onboarding and sales teams as needed to complete required supporting documentation.
· Understand Budderfly program and be able to answer potential customers’ questions and concerns.
· Identify ways to improve processes and work with team to implement those.
· Manage all tickets related to our utility data management working with utilities, data partners and our billing team.
- Identify opportunities by location for utilities incentives
- Process all required documentation to complete incentive process
- Follow-up on open items including preapproval documentation, open applications, and incentive collection
- Work with Engineering team as needed to complete required supporting documentation
- Coordinate closely with Operations team to ensure incentive work is progressing quickly to minimize equipment installation delays
- Understand the portfolio of technologies we install to ensure maximum incentive return